Choosing the best wedding photographer for you.
Choosing the best wedding photographer for you is not always easy. Most of your suppliers will be with you for only part of your day, but your wedding photographer will be with you from the morning preparations through to the first dance and beyond. So it’s important to find the best wedding photographer for you, someone who works in a way that is a great fit for you and your plans and produces beautiful pictures in a style that you love.
I am a documentary wedding photographer which means that I have a relaxed informal style that will tell the story of your day by blending in with your guests and capturing moments spontaneously without elaborate setting up or posing.
The process always starts with a free consultation, and I will stay in touch throughout the run up to your wedding. It is important for me to understand all about your plans for the day. Knowing what will make your wedding uniquely special, helps me capture the moments that matter.
A big part of my service, and one which I really enjoy, is taking some time for some romantic couple portraits. I will normally take your portraits in the ‘golden hour’ before sunset. This is when the light is best and you have had chance to relax and spend time with your guests. This is about taking some time to take a collection of really memorable images and spend a few quiet moments focussed on each other. I like to keep things simple with no cheesy or awkward poses just elegant portraits of the two of you together.
I am the right choice for you IF...
- Spending time with your family and friends is important to you.
- You are looking for a documentary wedding photographer and prefer relaxed not formal posed photographs.
- You are looking for photographs in a classic, natural style.
- You want a creative photographer who understands every Wedding is unique.
- You are looking for a photographer who is calm, discreet, and independent
- You would like to take some special time for romantic couple portraits together.
- It is important to meet a photographer who wants to understand all about your day.
I deliver a very personal service and only take a limited number of weddings each year. Once your booking is confirmed, the date is yours, I never take more than one booking on any date and avoid booking back to back events. I limit the number of Wedding dates so that I can give each of my clients all the time that they deserve, and to edit and deliver your collection with personal care and attention to detail. I have a number of different packages to suit your wedding, and a range of options for a truly bespoke service.